Road Bike Rental
Going a bit further? This is your ride.
Norco Indie Drop
The Norco Indie Drop is an amazing bike that can handle a variety of terrain and conditions, making it perfect for exploring Melbourne and the surrounding areas. Here are some suggested routes for you to try out on this versatile and reliable bike:
- Commuting: Capital City Trail, Yarra River Trail, and Beach Road Trail for a safe and enjoyable riding experience.
- Adventure: Bright Best Track, a 64km trail that offers breathtaking views of the Alpine National Park.
- Beach riding: Beach Road Bike Trail is a popular and scenic route in Melbourne that stretches along the coast from Melbourne to Brighton or Mordialloc.
The Norco Indie Drop’s lightweight frame and nimble handling make it easy to navigate through traffic, while the drop handlebars provide a comfortable and efficient riding position. The bike’s wide tires and comfortable geometry make it suitable for a range of terrains, from smooth bike paths to rugged mountain trails. With its versatility and reliability, the Norco Indie Drop is the perfect bike for exploring all that Melbourne and Victoria have to offer in comfort and style.
- Frame: Double-butted Aluminum Frame
- Fork: Carbon Blade, Alloy Steerer
- Shifters: Shimano Sora 2×9 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Cassette: Shimano HG200 11-34T, 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano Sora, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed Cartridge
- Brakes: Tektro MD-C550 Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Rims: Alex DP21 Double Wall, 32H
- Tires: WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 32c
- Handlebar: Norco Flare
- Stem: Alloy, 7° Rise
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Norco XC
- Pedals: Alloy City
mounts, and slick, durable build.
A great choice as a commuter or weekend adventure vehicle
Check out our FAQs for more info.